We Offer 3 Budget-Friendly Packages For Social Media Banner Designing :
What are Social Media Banners?
Social media banners are images that appear at the top of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages. Their purpose is to attract users’ attention with beautiful images and designs and provide additional branding space for your business. Social profiles are important to increase your sales, and these banners are a tool to attract customers to your business.
These days, every company has a social media page designed for their Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest, or Instagram posts. The profile picture, cover image, and background images act like billboard space for companies to communicate their brand – and that’s where they need a designer to create some eye-catching post designs.
Why do you need social media banner designing for your business?
Around 2.62 billion people worldwide are active on social media. This is one of the very important reasons to make sure your brand appears on some of the most popular social media platforms on the planet: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
Social media has become more than a way to maintain relationships with family and high school friends, and we are transitioning to an atmosphere in which we are growing and curated to speak to certain lifestyles. As much as 37% of consumers are reporting that they have found purchase inspiration through social media platforms.
Social Media Advertising through attractively designed social media banners is a highly targeted and cost-effective way to reach your desired target market. In fact, according to Sprout Social, 97% of advertisers said Facebook is the most used and most useful social platform.
- If you can find places where potential customers are hanging out online, you are very likely to turn them into real customers. All you need is one cleverly crafted social media banner.
- If your target audience is primarily under 30, you’ll be happy to know that 72% of teens use Instagram the most, with a 1.6% engagement rate for branded posts.
According to some industry leaders, your brand image as a whole, especially on social media channels, is the key to creating a professional consistent look. This can increase sales while increasing engagement. Do whatever you can to stack up the cards in your favor! Consider using social cover banners for your brand and start to create social banners very soon.
Which social media platform to choose?
If you’re starting to think about using social banners to promote your brand, choosing which social media networks to focus on may seem a little overwhelming. There are many options out there, but how do you know where to start?
First, find a place where your target market spends most of its time online.
- Facebook is perfect for businesses that rely on recommendations or rumors as they tend to bring in family and friends.
- Banner ads on Instagram appeal to the fashion and health-conscious teen and young generation and are quite trendy.
- YouTube is a good place to start if your viewers are interested in games and movies.
Second, check your analysis tools to find the channels that are already directing traffic to your website.
- If you have a lot of traffic on Twitter, you may have more fans. Of course, you can find your target through banner ads.
- Social media post designs should be optimized for the particular platform of your choice. Each platform has rules, guidelines, and best practices and acceptable sizes that can be published to the platform, which cannot be fully emphasized.
We will supercharge your engagement and conversions with unique social media post designs. Stand out from the noise with fresh graphics and designs. It’s a well-known fact that visual posts outperform text-only posts. But that doesn’t mean only using a boring stock image. To get noticed, your brand needs to step it up with highly engaging visuals like social media banner designs. Let’s create compelling designs/social media marketing banners for promotions by making social media banners.
➖➖Our Proceedings for designing social media banners➖➖
After confirmation of the order, we will send you an email regarding the required information (like Owner Name, Business Name, Contact Numbers, Address, Products/Services, etc.) that we need for banner designing and after that our expert post designers will start designing your promotional banners which will attract customers.